Take chicken salad to a new level with the addition of avocado. This naturally creamy chicken and avocado salad is healthy and contains no mayo or sour cream. Ever since I tried avocado in a grilled
- 2 medium cooked chicken breasts shredded or chopped (we used rotisserie chicken)
- 2 ripe avocados pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup corn roasted, canned, or frozen
- 1/4 cup red or green onion minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro minced (or parsley or dill)
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add the shredded chicken, avocado, onion, avocados, corn, and cilantro.
- Drizzle with the lime (or lemon) juice, olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently until all the Ingredients are combined.