Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps have been the top recipe on Sugar Dish Me since 2014! Light, fresh, and easy. Good for you but still tastes like junk food. It’s a healthy recipe win.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, plus a little more for drizzling over the finished chicken if you prefer
- 2 cups plain panko bread crumbs
- 4-6 large soft leaves of lettuce (I used Boston Bibb Lettuce)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced avocado
- blue cheese (or ranch) dressing & scallions to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 and lightly grease (I used cooking spray) a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- Toss the chicken in the 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a shallow dish. Coat each chicken piece evenly and place them on the prepared baking sheet. The baking sheet will get pretty crowded — it’s okay.