Chicken Ranch Wraps | Gimme Delicious. Using my REAL ranch instead of HV. Great lunch idea
- 2 cups cooked grilled chicken breasts chopped (seasoned with your favorite spices, see note*)
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro minced (optional)
- 4 8 ” tortillas
- Lay tortillas on a clean flat surface. Place about 1/2 cup chicken, 1 tablespoon ranch, 2 tablespoons of cheese, and 1 tablespoon of minced cilantro on each tortilla. Fold tightly to form a burrito shape.
- Heat a heavy-duty pan or grill to medium heat. Coat with a light layer or oil or cooking spray and cook wraps for 1-2 minutes on each side or until the tortilla is crispy and golden. Remove from heat, slice in half and serve immediately.