Chicken Breast stuffed w/ pepperjack cheese & Spinach @keyingredient #cheese #healthy #recipes #easy #chicken #italian
- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 4 to 6 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Lots of toothpicks
- Wax paper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place boneless chicken breasts between two pieces of waxed paper or plastic wrap, or in a resealable plastic bag. Starting in the center and working out to the edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet until the chicken is 1/4-inch thick.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper.
- In a small sized bowl, combine the Cajun seasoning and breadcrumbs together.