Chicken taco lettuce wraps are a low carb favorite the whole family can enjoy. These have so much flavor. I want them every single day.
Grilled Taco Chicken
- 1 pound chicken breast Boneless, skinless
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil divided
- To Assemble
- 8 leaves Butter Lettuce rinsed
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro loosely packed
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt or sour-cream or mayo
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jalapeno optional
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 Pinch of salt
- To Cook Chicken
- Pound chicken with a mallet to even thickness or butterfly so it is thinner.
- Mix the spices together with 1 Tbs olive oil.
- Rub all over the chicken.