Italian Dressing Caramelized Chicken – just 3 ingredients: Italian dressing, brown sugar and chicken baked in the over. EASY! Made this for dinner. It is a bit sweet. I served it last night with rice pilaf. Fettuccini Alfredo or noodles with a mushroom cream sauce might be a better side next time.
- 2.5 lbs-3 lbs Chicken Breast
- 1 packet (.7 ounce) of dried italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 pan with a large piece of aluminum foil to prevent sticking.
- Combine the packet of dried Italian dressing mix and 1/2 cup of brown sugar.