I’ve always counted macros and have always tried to avoid high-fat foods, but I have pretty much been eating the same exact food since 2009, and I think my body was just over it!I decided it was time to try something new and have several gym friends who rave about Keto, so I’m trying it out. So far I love it, I feel amazing, but I’m only a week in so too soon to really tell. I love the new foods and recipes I’m able to add into my daily meal plan and figured I’d share one of my new favorite …
- 5oz Chicken (canned, rotisserie, leftover chicken breasts or thighs)
- 2 Tablespoons of Trader Joes Organic Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Celery, diced
- 1 Tablespoon Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 Teaspoon Celery Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder ( I recommend starting with 1/8 teaspoon and adding more to taste… I love extra garlic, but it might be too much for some people)
Rotisserie Chicken Salad
- Remove five ounces of chicken from the bones, discarding the skin.
- Use two forks to pull apart the chicken and chop the chicken up into smaller pieces.
- In a small bowl combine the rotisserie chicken, mayo, onion, celery, celery salt, ground pepper, and garlic powder.