One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies – Tender, juicy chicken breasts baked to perfection with potatoes and broccoli. All cooked on a single pan! EASY!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 24 ounces broccoli florets*
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, butter, honey, brown sugar, Dijon, garlic, oregano and basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken in a single layer and brush each chicken breast with honey mixture.