This EASY One Skillet Sun Dried Tomato Chicken and Gnocchi is the perfect weeknight dish that is tossed together with spinach, garlic and shredded asiago cheese and made in under 30 minutes!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 12 oz. Alessi gluten-free gnocchi
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup half and half (or heavy cream)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (or any other cooked chicken)
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup freshly grated Asiago cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and saute sun dried tomatoes and garlic until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Add uncooked gnocchi, breaking apart any that are stuck together, then mix in chicken broth, half and half and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes, until gnocchi are cooked through and fluffy.
- Remove cover and mix in shredded chicken and spinach leaves, cooking an additional 3 to 5 minutes until spinach is wilted.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook until melted, serve and enjoy!