Stuffed Spinach Chicken Breast is the EASIEST and most delicious boneless skinless chicken breast recipe you’ll find!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 8 oz chopped frozen spinach cooked according to package directions and squeezed dry.
- 3 oz feta crumbled ( about 1/2 cup )
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt divided
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit.
- Mix the chopped frozen spinach, feta, cream cheese, garlic and half of the salt in a medium sized bowl.
- Cut a pocket into each chicken breast. If you are unsure of how to cut a pocket into the chicken without also cutting a pocket into your hand, try this: One at a time, place the chicken flat on a cutting board, and press a large spatula ( or something else that cannot be stabbed, i.e. DO NOT USE YOUR HAND) flat on top of the breast. Make sure that you are pressing the spatula down hard enough to hold the chicken in place. You may need to actually dig the edge of the spatula into the meat just a little bit to accomplish this. Insert the knife 2/3 of the way into the side of the thickest part of the chicken, and slice down to the thinnest part, stopping before you cut through; you want a pocket not a flap.