A retro/nostalgic & easy MIYM (Melt In Your Mouth) chicken recipe that is in constant rotation in my house!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6-8 Servings
• 1 cup sour cream
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
• 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
• 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
• 3 pounds boneless chicken breasts, trimmed of excess fat
• Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
• In a medium bowl, mix together the sour cream, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper, and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
• Place the chicken breasts evenly into the pan. Spread the sour cream mixture on top of the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
• Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at The Pioneer Woman’s Best Chicken Dinner Recipes
Rated 5/ 648 based on 648 Customer Reviews