Weeknight Chicken Stir-Fry. Really good and easy enough to put together after work. No weird ingredients and a good way to use leftover veggies in the fridge.
- 1 pound boneless skinless raw chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups veggies (I used broccoli, sugar snap peas, & bell peppers)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 4 servings rice, cooked
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, garlic and ginger. Tip: I like to keep small jars of minced garlic and ginger in case I don’t have fresh on hand.
- Saute 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is brown.